What a Mexican Feast! 🔥
Try this recipe and feel the spicy fiesta in your mouth. This cheesy sauce, along with these well cut chunks of chicken, gives you just the right consistency of flavour and texture. Yes most of this is straight from a packet, but its’s all about the fun of cooking and serving to those spicy loving friends of yours. Try it with our simple guide below.
PRODUCT USED: Worlds Sharpest Knife
- 2 Large Chicken Breasts
- Tortillas Wraps
- Spicy Seasoning Mix
- Cheesy Baked Enchilada Cooking Sauce
- 200g of Grated Cheese
- 150ml boiling water
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees C.
- Cut the chicken breasts into small chunks. Add some cooking oil to a pan and cook until golden brown
- Mix half of the cooking sauce with your seasoning mix and 150ml boiling water. Pour over cooked chicken.
- Add the cheese to the pan and mix together until melted through. (Add as much cheese as you want! 😛)
- Heat up the tortillas for 30 seconds in the microwave. Remove from the pan and start adding your saucy chicken to the middle. Fold over and place in a cooking dish.
- Pour the remaining cooking sauce over the top and place in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Serve your enchiladas with some spicy Mexican rice and add a little Saracha if you’re feeling brave! 🌶️🔥