What’s your pancake preference?
If you like the idea of a classic American style feast, then this recipe is for you. These pancakes are light and fluffy, the perfect breakfast or an evening treat. Tasty is an understatement!
Product Used: Mr. Whipstir Whisk
- 150g plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- tablespoon of baking powder
- a teaspoon of caster sugar
- 220ml milk
- a medium sized egg
- 1 knob of butter, melted
- butter or oil for frying
- First, put the flour, salt, baking powder and sugar into a large mixing bowl and whisk together lightly.
- Create a well in the centre and pour the milk, egg and butter into the mixture. Then whisk all the ingredients together!
- Heat a frying pan over medium head and use oil, butter or fry spray to grease the surface.
- Add a small amount of mixture onto the top and cook until bubbles show on the pancake. Then carefully flip over and cook the other side.
- Repeat until you have the desired amount 🙂 – top with golden syrup and blueberries.
- Watch video below for visuals!