Seeing as our last Oreo recipe was so popular, we had to give you another one.
Known in the U.S. as a ‘sandwich cookie’, the Oreo biscuit made it’s way to the U.K. in 2008 and never looked back. It’s popularity just keeps on growing and we think that’s down to the multiple recipes you can combine this awesome biscuit to. Ice-cream, cakes, fudge… it has so many possibilities. And with only 3 ingredients, it’s so easy to make. Get your baking skills ready and try it using our method below…
PRODUCT USED: Forever Sharp Knife
- 500g White Chocolate buttons
- 397g condensed milk
- 18 – 20 Oreos
- Start by lining a medium sized tray with greaseproof baking paper.
- Pour the buttons and condensed milk into a large saucepan. Melt over medium heat until combined.
- Slowly mix in the oreo cookies until fully submerged.
- Pour mixture into your tray and chill in fridge for 3-4 hours.
- Cut into pieces and consume 😋.