Do you like Pina Coladas, but not getting caught in the rain?
The sun is finally beginning to show its face and we’re all busy fixing up the outside decking and dusting of that BBQ for those lazy sunny days. To celebrate the warm weathers come back, why not whip up a sunny time bevvy. This Pina Colada recipe is so easy, creamy and completing dairy free.
What you need:
6-7 chunks of fresh pineapple (chopped using our Worlds Sharpest Knife)
1 teaspoon caster sugar
1 tablespoon coconut cream
50 ml Bacardi Carta Blanco
50 ml fresh pineapple juice
Slices of orange (Use our Pro-Smart Slicer for the best results, and save time slicing!)
What you need to do:
- Place the pineapple chunks (reserving one for a garnish) into a blender and add the caster sugar and the coconut cream.
- Add the Bacardi Superior rum
- Then add the pineapple juice
- Finally Add some cubed ice
- Blend all the ingredients together until you have a smooth consistency
- Pour into a long glass
- Garnish with a pineapple chunk, slice of orange and cherry on a cocktail stick and a straw
Recipe sourced: http://www.yummly.uk/#recipe/Pina-Colada-624739