A Delicious Caramel Treat!
Keep that sweet tooth happy with this tasty chocolate caramel brownie. Bite into it while it’s still warm and we bet you won’t stop after one! 😋. Check out the video and full recipe below.
You’ll be much happier getting through this recipe with a Mr. Whipstir, believe me!
- 200g unsalted butter, plus a little extra for greasing
- 200g chocolate
- 397g can Carnation caramel
- Sea salt
- 200g golden caster sugar
- 4 medium eggsEggs
- 130g plain flour
- 50g cocoa powder
- Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4. Grease then line a 23cm square traybake tin with baking parchment. Melt the butter in a medium pan, break in all the chocolate, then remove the pan from the heat and wait for the cubes to melt.
- Put 200g of the caramel in a large bowl with the sugar and eggs, and beat with a whisk until even.
- Whisk in the chocolate and butter. In another bowl, combine the flour, cocoa and a good pinch of table salt, then sift this on top of the chocolate mix. Beat briefly until smooth.
- Pour the brownie batter into the tin and level it with a spatula
- Bake for 25-30 mins or until risen all the way to the middle with a firm crust on top. When ready, the brownie will jiggle just a little when you shake the tin. Let it cool completely in the tin, then cut into squares.
Recipe inspiration: BBC