This recipe is delicious and takes no time at all to make – what more do you want? These tasty treats are great for Pancake Day, but can be enjoyed any day of the week!
2 Large Eggs
100g Plain Flour
Pinch of Salt
Knob of Butter
Handful of Chocolate Chips
1 scoop of ice cream
A squirt of strawberry sauce
Ice Cream Scooper
Prep Time: 1 minute Cooking time: 3 minutes Serves: 4
1. Whisk 2 large eggs (using Mr. Whipstir whisk).
2. Add to 3/4 cup (100g) Plain Flour, 1 1/4 cups (300ml) milk & pinch salt & whisk.
3. Put frying pan medium heat, add knob of butter & pour in mixture.
4. Slice strawberries (using Pro Smart Slicer) & add to Pancake while cooking.
5. Cook until golden brown & add ice cream, strawberry sauce & chocolate chips to finish.
Have you tried this recipe? Do you have any suggestions to improve it? Please comment below!